Seed balls are near and dear to our hearts. Seed Ball Kits. They’re great for:
- vegetable and cover crops
- nourishing seeds and soil
- reducing daily watering during spring
- protecting seeds from birds and squirrels
- parties & garden groups
- lazy gardeners & guerilla gardening
- a fun activity for ages 3-99
Kits includes food safe dry red clay, worm compost, instructions and seeds (or try a kit without seeds and add your own). Makes ~100 seed balls per kit. Seeds you can add yourself: lettuce greens, chard, beets, kale, arugula, radish, mustard, and cover crop/green mulches like clover, rye. Let us know how they grow! Send us a note if you’d like the seed ball revolution story too.
Note: We’ve applied a shipping and handling rate of $3.50 per kit in Canada. If we can drop them off to you or have you pick them up, we’ll do so at no charge. You can also buy the kits in Toronto at Evergreen Brickworks.