Seed balls are near and dear to our hearts. Seed Ball Kits. They’re great for:
- vegetable and cover crops
- nourishing seeds and soil
- reducing daily watering during spring
- protecting seeds from birds and squirrels
- parties & garden groups
- lazy gardeners & guerilla gardening
- a fun activity for ages 3-99
Kits includes food safe dry red clay, worm compost, instructions and seeds (or try a kit without seeds and add your own). Makes ~100 seed balls per kit. Seeds you can add yourself: lettuce greens, chard, beets, kale, arugula, radish, mustard, and cover crop/green mulches like clover, rye. Let us know how they grow! Send us a note if you’d like the seed ball revolution story too.
Note: We’ve applied a shipping and handling rate of $3.50 per kit in Canada. If we can drop them off to you or have you pick them up, we’ll do so at no charge.